How to remove sample comments, posts on a new WordPress blog? Print
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Hover your mouse on the "Hello World" post and the "Trash" option will appear. Click it to remove the post.
4. Now do the same with the sample page by pointing your mouse on "Page" in the Dashboard menu and then choosing on "All Pages".
5. Choose "Comments" from the dashboard and then the "Trash" option will appear. Now click it.
After you take these steps, your blog will be clean, without sample posts and comments, and you can start blogging.
Was this answer helpful?
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress? It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected... How to remove your post in Wordpress? You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin... How to add a new category in WordPress? 1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts... How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress? You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin... How to remove a category in WordPress? If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...