How to Install a Plugin in WordPress? Print
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and click on "Add New".
3. In the "Search Plugin" box, enter the name of the plugin you wish to install, such as "Jetpack", and press enter.
4. The available plugins matching the keyword "Jetpack" will appear. Click on the "Install" button which appear next to the plugin"s name.
5. The installation can take a few minutes. Once it is complete, it will display the "Activate" option. Click on it to activate your newly installed plugin.
Note: The newly activated plugin will show in the sidebar menu. If a plugin requires a setup, it will display an option to complete it.
Was this answer helpful?
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress? It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected... How to remove your post in Wordpress? You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin... How to add a new category in WordPress? 1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts... How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress? You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin... How to remove a category in WordPress? If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...